Friday, March 11, 2011

Once in a Blue Moon: The Boob Cup People!

So while watching videos of another of my favorite and extremely talented belly dancers, Sharon Kihara, I saw that she had really awesome boob cups. "How came she about these boob cups?" I pondered aloud. Upon watching further videos of Sharon, namely the one where she is interviewed backstage by Gilded Serpent, I found that she ordered them from a company called "Once in a Blue Moon," a.k.a the "boob cup" people! They make the cups out of metal but include small holes or perforations for you to sew the cups onto your bra of choice, making it completely up to you how to wear them! Their designs feature everything from dragons to skulls to serpents, and are every bit as ethereal as they are badass! If I were richer, I'd buy me five! However, though they can be a bit pricey, as you can see in their store on Etsy, you can also find them on sale here and as featured vendors at many of your favorite belly dance hangouts. Definitely worth taking a look at :)

Happy Dancing!

Sharon being interviewed!

A belly dancer wearing her "peacock" cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment