Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Things Zoe

If you're like me and you've become completely obsessed with the awesomeness that is Tribal Fusion, you have probably heard of the awesomeness that is Zoe Jakes. While Zoe is by no means the only awesome belly dancer around, she is one of my personal favorites, and here's why: she can turn on a dime (she even teaches a class about how to do it!), she tours with Beats Antique, she's amazingly gorgeous, and super talented at creating her signature costumes and looks. She is the bohemian goddess of my heart. Her miraculous combinations and mixture of mechanical and sensual moves make my heart go pitter patter. One day, I hope to be as great as her. Until then, I will continue to practice, practice, practice. It's not always as easy as she makes it look, but then she had to practice too, once.

You can find her current schedule of events and bio at her website
Also, this

That's all for now folks!

Happy dancing,

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment